Thursday, November 12, 2009

Why can't i just make muffins peacefully?

I came home from school after my first class today because I felt sick (still!) and when I got home I decided to make muffins.

Well. I had my stuff all ready and realized I was out of baking soda, so I had to run to the store. Then I got home and realized I had no muffin tin liners, so I frantically searched for literally 20 minutes through the cupboards and finally phoned Jason. For some reason HE knew where they were. Anyways, the kicker is that the recipe didn't need baking SODA, it only used baking POWDER...and guess what? I had to go back to the store anyways to buy molasses. God, I seriously need to learn to read ingredients before I make something. I just assume my baking stash is stocked enough to bake most things, argh.

NOW my muffins are in the oven and I'm very excited. I hate being out of ingredients (especially the key ones!) and having to run to the store in the middle of making dinner or baking or whatever. It's the most annoying thing.

Actually, my new number one pet peeve (if it could be considered that) is running to the store in the middle of making something because you are missing a key ingredient.

Anyways. Kind of a pointless post, but I had to share my frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment