Thursday, November 5, 2009

Food Log

So yesterday I was doing great with my food until dinnertime and beyond lol.

I ate
- 2 mandarin oranges
- giant smoothie with 1 banana, 2 handful's of spinach, 1/2 of fruit, 1 tbsp flax seed, orange juice and soy milk
- 1/3 cup of almonds
- 3 big glasses of water
- glass of OJ
- and here's where I go bad - 3 big pieces of french toast with icing sugar, maple syrup and bananas
- 1 can of coke
- big bowl of president's choice jalapeno chips (i wish miss vicki's were vegan!!!)
- 3 or 4 of those halloween sized gummy candies

I think that's all I ate.

I also went for a run, I drove it in my car after and it is 3.5 km. Pretty good!! I jogged about 1/3 of it and sped walked the rest.

When I get home I will post the french toast recipe, it is SUPER easy and quick to make and absolutely delish. In fact it's better than egged down "normal" french toast.

This morning I didn't have a smoothie and I feel very sluggish now. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment