Thursday, November 5, 2009

Food Log

Ugh. I didn't do well today.

- granola bar (the pumpkin Nature's Path one)
- organic apple sauce
- apple
- mandarin orange
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 3 giant cups of water
- coke
- HALF A BAG OF CHIPS - UGH!!! I brought some to school, then ate more when I got home
- stir fry
- like 5 or 6 Halloween sized candies

Yes. I know. Today was bad.

The worst part is, I was deadset on going for a short jog when I got home from school but there was a huge accident at Shaugnessy and Lougheed...and well, that's a huge intersection. Basically it was gridlock in Coquitlam and my bus was entirely rerouted. It took over an extra hour to get home and by the time dinner was down the hatch it was 8pm.

Instead I gorged myself on chips, candy, pop, Dexter and the Office. How lovely haha.

I was so out of whack without having a smoothie today. Ugh. It was horrible.

There hasn't been any winner's on the bus lately, seriously, everyone has been relatively "normal" and it's quite strange. Makes my bus trips almost boring haha.

I'm going to post a few more recipes now. I think French Toast and Cinnamon Buns.

And just for fun, here's a picture I took of Alma with my cellphone, so excuse the poor quality:

No comments:

Post a Comment