Monday, November 9, 2009

Food Log

Today I ate:

- 3 glasses of water (I found out today that vegans need less water because we only need 8 glasses a day to wash out the uric acid in our system which comes from animal products. Not to mention all the extra good stuff I eat, less toxins etc = less need for water)
- 2 mandarin oranges
- 3 cups of smoothie - 2 handfuls spinach, banana, frozen berries, flax seed, soy milk
- a few sweet potato fries
- chips and salsa
- black bean burger with lettuce, tomato and onion (definitely a lot healthier than Jason's 57% of his daily fat, 420 calorie prime rib patty)
- 2 or 3 Halloween sized candies (the last ones!!)

I meant to exercise today, but was hit with the terrible news that my second (and horrible) philosophy midterm is cumulative. I decided I am officially screwed and took the day off to read, surf the net and pet my cats rather than to study and exercise.

I got paid on Friday, so I went out and bought Eating Animals today. I'm gonna start reading it tomorrow, I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment