Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bored

I had to come to school early today to print my paper. I totally forgot that I had run out of blank paper, ugh.

So, I was on the bus and there was this hilarious asian guy sitting in front of me. He reminded me of Hiro from Heroes, he had this sheepish/skittish/something weird and hilarious about him way. Anyways, we were stopped at a light and this girl was at the crosswalk so Hiro-lookalike WHIPPED off his glasses and dramatically flicked his hair/head to the side and made a face at the woman. It was the greatest thing ever, so Fabio-esque! It was hilarious, I tried so hard not to laugh. This probably doesn't make sense, but if you saw it, you would have found it hilarious too. Not to mention, the girl was totally out of his league lol. It totally made my dreary morning, that and the amazing fog up at SFU this morning.

I love fog.

I forgot my "lunch" on the counter this morning and Thursday's are my long day. Oh well, I'll just buy a crappy sandwich from subway which is really just a salad on a bun. The sweet onion sauce is delicious though, so I guess it's worth it. Plus, this Subway doesn't charge me for cheese, so I save 50 cents. Yay.

Well, this keyboard is the worst, so adios amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment