Sunday, January 24, 2010

MY FRIDGE!!!!!!!!

I have an old post on what's in my pantry/fridge. But, my fridge changes weekly, and to prove to the world that vegans don't have freaky weird food in their fridge (for the most part!) here's what's in my fridge this week.



Coke (BAD!!!!)
Asparagus (hiding behind the coke haha)
Tofutti Sour Cream
Tequila and Triple Sec (literally 6 months old...look how full it is still!)
Water
Hemp seed oil
Almonds
Taco salsa stuff
Soy milk
Chocolate soy milk
"Prairie Naturals" protein powder
leftover taco stuff (Yves mexican ground round and refried beans)

organic salsa
leftover hummus
organic apples
chickpea flour (finally found some!!!)
organic peanut butter
the best organic store bought raspberry jam (Crofter's)
organic applesauce cups
Earth Balance (why I have 2 tubs, I don't know)

tortilla's
organic celery x3
10lbs of organic carrots (mostly for juicing)
cauliflower
lettuce
beets (in that blue container)
cantaloupe

Lemons
Limes
Oranges
Pears
Grapefruits
Cilantro
Broccoli
Leeks
Green Beans

I think that's everything for the shelf part. See? All yummy and nutritious stuff!



Tofu
Yves Salami deli slices
oatmeal
assorted nuts

I think for the most part you can tell what's in the door. Mostly condiments and pickled things like peppers and pickles. I have more salsa and some grenadine in there too. I just realized I have FOUR different salad dressings in the door and I HATE salad. What is wrong with me?

Now I am hungry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment