Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Apple, Pear, Beet Juice

I have never had a beet in my entire life so I was very anxious to try this juice. I have heard beets are fabulous for you though, so I want to juice them at least once a week. Let's just say this juice is AMAZING. The recipe is from the Juicing Bible.

1 pear
2 apples
1 1/2" piece ginger
3 beets
1/2 lemon

All my fruits and veggies:


Look how VIBRANT it is. Seriously amazing. My tongue and lips were kind of pink after I drank this, but it was totally worth it - I had so much energy after I drank it. When I scooped the pulp out I used my fingers which was a mistake because they were pink for the rest of the day haha.





It almost looks fake.

School is really busy this semester, but that makes it go by faster so I guess it's okay. Bella is adjusting to the other cats still, but they haven't fought or anything serious yet which is encouraging. I don't really have any other updates, I lost 1lb in my first week - and I still had a bunch of chips (my big addiction) and only worked out twice. I'm hoping to lose 2 or 3 by the end of this week.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment