Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Juicing



I have renewed my long lost love for juicing. Seriously, go buy a juicer and use it as much as you can. I use this juicer by Breville and it works great. I think it was $200? I can't remember exactly, but I got a $50 giftcard to use at the store so it was really like $150 and I got to buy an immersion blender! I am a sucker for lame deals, I know.

Today I had celery apple juice and it was a total flashback to my childhood. My parents had a juicer when I was a kid and I remember piles of oranges, grapefruits, celery, apples, carrots, etc. Every day I would wake up to the annoying buzz of the juicer but it always tasted good, except for the nasty garlic, spinach, ginger, etc cleansing juices you would have to drink if you were getting sick or something.

I'm off to the gym now. I met with a personal trainer last night and she gave me a great cardio routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment