Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rabbit Food?

I love this video:



It makes me super hungry though lol, and I'm stuck on campus with limited food options. There is this one all vegetarian/mostly vegan place. It's pretty good and cheap too, but their hours suck. I was deciding what to order there a few weeks ago and this two girls came up and here was their conversation:

Girl A: "oh my god, i'm soooo hungry. Ohh! This place has chili let's go get some"
Girl B: "Mmm chili"
Girl A: "Oh GROSS!!! It's VEGGIE chili. That is DISGUSTING"
Girl B: "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Why is there no meat? Who has chili without meat?"
Both girls walk away to MR.Sub

I was like you retards, meatless chili is WAY better than meaty chili. Even Jason agreed, and he loves meat!

Anyways, time to go write my first midterm of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment