Thursday, October 29, 2009

I fell asleep on the bus today...

and I NEVER fall asleep on the bus! Ever!!! I was just reading a crim article and for some reason I just could not keep my eyes open for the life of me. When I woke up I realized how retarded I must have looked haha, my mouth was open and my head was down in a stupid way so I must have had a massive double chin. Ugh.

I have decided because I see so many colourful and wonderful people on the bus that I will have a daily winner on the bus. There will be at least one winner a day, after all my odds are pretty good that I'll meet some crazy with 3-4 hours of bus riding a day!!

Today's winner on the bus is: Miss extreme prostitute. She showed the bus driver her coochie because she had no bus fare!!! She gets on the bus completely stoned or drunk or something with that really bad crackhead skin and her pants had the waist cut off so they were falling down. She asks the bus driver if she can ride for free because she has no money and accidentally threw out her bus pass and blah blah blah and the bus driver is like no you can't, sorry. So she shows him her naughty bits and the bus driver was like OMG and kicked her off the bus. Her pants were literally past her ass and she had no panties on or anything. Ugh. Now I've seen the breasts and a butt of a hooker unintentionally.

I retract my statement about the chocolate chip cookies I made being too heavy/greasy. I just ate some more and they were AH-MAZING!!! I think letting them sit for a day helped everything solidify a bit more so it wasn't greasy at all, just some chocolaty cookie goodness.

Anyways, I have class in a few minutes. Ta-ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment