Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kitties and the perfect Oreo icing



Look at that icing! It's so perfect, haha. Normally the icing is off centered and coming out the side, but this one was awesome.

Here's a picture of the first day we had Alma. The scratching post she is attacking wasn't even 12 inches tall!



This picture of Charlie was taken on his first day with us. The kitties got along instantly! I just love how you can really see how exaggerated his paws and limbs are lol...and how LONG he is!!! It makes me laugh lol.



And this final picture illustrates how good the kitties are together, even within hours of meeting they were sleeping on top of each other!! They always use each other for pillows and it's soooo cute.



That's all from me today. I have to go fold some laundry and do some more studying for my last final. I can't wait until it's over, I've made over 500 flashcards, ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment