Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nonsense

Ugh. So, I booked an appointment to get my hair cut later...but I just looked in the mirror and actually liked my hair so now I am thinking to just not show up haha. I guess I'll have to dodge some salon phone calls because I feel awkward phoning and cancelling when I just booked it an hour ago haha. Oops!


Maybe I'll wait until it's at chin length, so another month, and then decide. I am definitely going to dye it red on the weekend though...I need to do SOMETHING to it.

I am going to attempt to replicate the Cactus Cut Potatoes from Boston Pizza, which I loved pre-veg, later today. I also have to make a 5 layer dip for New Year's eve. I haven't made it in awhile and it's so good that I'm considering making two, one for today and one for tomorrow haha.

I want one of those mandolin graters. I was originally going to buy a large stock pot as my next kitchen thing, but lately I've been into slicing things (particularly potatoes) and it's annoying with a knife.

My diet has been horrid the last 3 weeks. Basically fried foods and chips and orange juice. It's so bad. I feel so lethargic haha. I have eaten good so far today though! I had a smoothie and a bowl of Bob's Red Mill oats with agave nectar and blueberries in it. I'm most likely gonna make spaghetti for dinner, so at least today will be healthy. I need more greens though. Frig.

Anyways, off to the store now. See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment