Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls..."

Hello virtual world,

It's been awhile I know. I've been busy with exams but my last one is Friday! After that I promise to update more regularly again.

Here is a video I found, it sums up all the reasons I went veggie pretty nicely. I even learned some news things like in some farms 40% of the fish die before being sold as food! That is fucking disgusting and cruel. Why would you want to eat the same fish that were raised in conditions so horrid that they killed 40% of their friends? Gross.

I like the quote at the end too, "It is only prejudice that allows anyone to think there’s a difference between abusing a cat and abusing a chicken, or abusing a dog and abusing a pig. Suffering is suffering no matter how you slice it." - Paul McCartney

Here's the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment