Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tired

My feet are so tired! My back is so tired! My neck is so tired! I could go on, but I think you get the idea - I'm tired.

Today sucked. They were testing the fire alarms in the building so on top of the fire alarm going off every 2 minutes for 6 hours I had to wait around at home all day for the guy to come in for 5 seconds to check if mine works. The kitties were so nervous and scared all day. I think I talked about this in my post this morning actually so I'll stop blabbing about it now.

Volunteering was really fun today, I was so busy the entire time and finally got to leave when BAM a woman throws up ALL over the clean floor so I had to help clean it up. Oh well, I still got to leave early. My grandma is buying me new shoes from zappos.com so next week I won't have sore feet. Unless of course, these new shoes turn out to suck and give me blisters and even more sore feet, but I doubt it, they look uber comfy.

I'm gonna go eat something and watch my American Idol recording now. Goodnight.

PS.
I'm seriously craving a decadent baked dessert, but I don't know what I want. Ideas? I'm thinking a pie with cocount milk icecream or a fruit crisp...but I might go totally wild and make my first vegan cheesecake. OR PUMPKIN CINNAMON ROLLS. OR this weekend I can gorge myself and make ALL of those things!!! I can't be that fat though, so I have to choose one. I'll make the kitties decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment