Saturday, February 27, 2010

Juice Detox Day 3

Yesterday was my toughest day. I felt sick in the evening and had HUGE cravings for chips or french fries. Ugh. Not to mention I'm a little sick of peeing every 15 minutes haha.

I had:

3 glasses of beet/apple juice (1 beet and 3 apples per)
4 or 5 glasses of water all with lemon or lime
sunflower seeds
banana
2 boxes of raisins
2 rice cakes
hummus with 3 carrots and a small red pepper
a salad from White Spot with spinach, some lettuce stuff that tasted like dirt, supposed dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and tomatoes. I chose balsamic vinaigrette because I figured it was a safe choice. It wasn't bad as far as salads go and that's saying something because I despise salad

I think I ate a piece of bread again to deter some of my chip cravings. I felt great all day, lots of energy, lots of pee, clearer skin, better mood but then after dinnertime my stomach started killing and I had a headache. I'm not sure if it was the amount of beet juice in one day, or myself getting over my fried potato addiction or what, but it sucked. I feel better today though. After lunch I'm halfway done!! Woot!!!

My friend I haven't seen since Christmas is coming over later and I'm super excited!! We are just bumming around watching some tv or movies but we usually just talk anyways so it doesn't matter what we do haha, we usually have a good time.

I have to reformat my computer later. It's so fucked. I'm going to install Windows 7 so hopefully all goes well or I'll be uber pissed.

Anyways. Gonna go put on my makeup now. My grandma bought me a vegan foundation so I'm hoping I love it because I'm sick of trying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment