Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Sista!

Happy Birthday Christina!!! Remember only 2 years ago how annoying you were *nudge nudge*? Haha, now we talk and hang out all the time :D <3

I'm excited for dinner tonight. I am going to try the herb dijon "chicken" breasts by Gardein. http://www.gardein.com/products.php?t=fresh&p=12

I wish they would carry their frozen line in Canada. The "chicken" strips were featured in vegnews, and I usually like their food suggestions. Plus, I can't find any "chicken" strips that don't have egg in them around here!! Hmm, apparently the brand is from Vancouver, Canada...so why are the frozen things not available in Canada yet? Strange...

We're having roasted asparagus, carrots and potatoes with the "chicken", so if it sucks at least I have tonnes of delish veggies.

I'm sitting in the end of Saywell Hall facing the parking lot and it looks sooooo dreary out today. Generally I enjoy rainy weather, but it looks so depressing outside lol. It doesn't help that I'm on top of a crappy mountain either.

Anyways, I have to go study...my last midterm is at 12:30 and for some reason I just can't remember anything. I think my brain is fried.

No comments:

Post a Comment