Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I shall return!


Can you say cute? That's my new kitty, Sam. We got him in late June at exactly 8 weeks old. It didn't take long to remember why I prefer older cats over babies haha.

I realized it's been over two months since my last post but this semester has taken me by storm. I blame it on statistics and my bratty kitten.

Since not updating I haven't been experimenting in the kitchen at all, I haven't really tried any new vegan products nor do I have any AR related stuff to blog about.

However, I plan on restarting in about two weeks. Look forward to my experience with henna hair dye, a vegan vacation, kitty pictures and news stories :)

1 comment:

  1. This video is horrible! Thank you for posting the link though - it's important that this behavior be made known to everyone and that it is UNACCEPTABLE! Animal abusers are some of the lowest people in the human race!

    ReplyDelete